Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Hi,

Everyone knows about this book so let me save some of your time. It was so good and all of you know that. I can't wait for the movie to come out June 6th because it is going to be interesting out to see how well the book was portrayed because let's be honest the book is hard to meet. I thought this book was very sad but mostly it made me laugh. The sense of humor in this just took me down to earth and back in reality. I really love how John Green combined a very hard topic, good humor and of course a very good romantic setting on this. The book was really well written and I took a lot from this book.

This book is about a young girl names Hazel Grace who has cancer. It goes through her life of living  normal life but with cancer which takes over a lot. She has to go to support group where she meets this amazing boy Augustus Waters and from there things go on a ride through crazy events. i can't say much because one thing I say who spoil it for those who haven't read the book yet.

Synopsis:

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

I loved this book so much as you can tell. I really haven't herd one bad thing about this book and or John Greens other books, like I read Paper Towns and it was fantastic! Of course I gave this books a 5 out of 5 stars and I recommend this book for all who sees this post. 

With all that said happy Reading!
- <3 Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment