Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Reads 08-12-16

Hello fellow readers!
It's officially Friday, and you know what that means......FRIDAY READS! I have done a whole lot of reading and a whole lot of not socializing.
This week I finished The Unexpected Everything, A Monster Calls and am half way through The One.
A review will be posted for A monster Calls on Tuesday, August 16th.
This week has been really good! I have enjoyed everything I have read so far! Below are my daily read pages.

Monday - 0 pages
Tuesday - 200 pages of The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Wednesday and Thursday - 216 pages of A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Friday (so far) - 165 pages of The One by Kiera Cass

Total read pages: 581 pages

I hope to finish The One either today or tomorrow! After I finish The One I will start The Private School Murders by James Patterson.

This is all I have read so far! Hope reading is going well for you too! See you next Friday with another update!
XOXO Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo I loved The Unexpected Everything and The One! They were both so incredibly amazing (in completely different ways, of course). :-)
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete