Sunday, October 6, 2013

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Hi,

This book is my favorite so far in the series. I thought the imagery was great. I loved how fast pace it was and I loved every event that happened in this book. We got introduced to my favorite animals in this book and some of the most darkest characters. In this book there was a lot of feeling that went on with Harry, I cant really tell you what because it would spoil it.

This series is about a boy named Harry. He is a wizard, but has to live with his muggle (human) aunt and uncle. But one day everything changes for him because he gets a letter from Hogwarts. And that's where his journey begins. He meets two friends named Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. And they both go on this epic journey with him.

I wasn't expecting to like this book very much because the movie, I didn't like as much as the first two. But I read it and I changed my mind. No matter how old you are I definitely recommend this book, I gave it a 5 out of  stars. You probably already know what happened in this book, but for those who don't I'll tell you a little. But for-worn I can't tell you too much, because there's a lot of things in the book that can be spoiled. So in this book Harry is protected by all these people because the criminal Sirius Black escaped  And so Harry can't go on the field trips he wants to. And a shocking thing happens Hagrid starts to teach! Those are just a few things that happen in the book.


Here is the real synopsis:


Harry Potter is lucky to reach the age of thirteen, since he has already survived the murderous attacks of the feared Dark Lord on more than one occasion. But his hopes for a quiet term concentrating on Quidditch are dashed when a maniacal mass-murderer escapes from Azkaban, pursued by the soul-sucking Dementors who guard the prison. It's assumed that Hogwarts is the safest place for Harry to be. But is it a coincidence that he can feel eyes watching him in the dark, and should he be taking Professor Trelawney's ghoulish predictions seriously?


Please read this series it will change your life trust me.

I love reading this series because it makes me feel like a kid again because I grew up with it. 

Thank You and Happy Reading!

-Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment