Monday, September 23, 2013

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Hi,

So I just finished Divergent and I loved it. The plot summary follows a girl named Beatrice. There are four factions in this world; Amity, Dauntless, Abnegation and Erudite. There is this event that happens when Beatrice or "Tris" has to decide what faction she belongs to. And then the story goes into her journey in that faction.
I personally hated Erudite, but I thought I was Divergent. Divergent is someone who has more than one faction trait.
But the whole time while I was reading this book my heart was racing, I could not put it down. Beatrice was amazing and I loved Four! Veronica Roth is really good at characterization.
I defiantly recommend this book for you to read. I can't talk much about this book without giving things away.
I gave this book a 5 out of 5 stars on goodreads. I think everyone should read the book before seeing the movie or just read it in general.

Happy reading!
-Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment